Senior Site Enablement Manager
Verana Health, a digital health company that delivers quality drug lifecycle and medical practice insights from an exclusive real-world data network, recently secured a $150 million Series E led by Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JJDC, Inc. (JJDC) and Novo Growth, the growth-stage investment arm of Novo Holdings.
Existing Verana Health investors GV (formerly Google Ventures), Casdin Capital, and Brook Byers also joined the round, as well as notable new investors, including the Merck Global Health Innovation Fund, THVC, and Breyer Capital.
We are driven to create quality real-world data in ophthalmology, neurology and urology to accelerate quality insights across the drug lifecycle and within medical practices. Additionally, we are driven to advance the quality of care and quality of life for patients. DRIVE defines our internal purpose and is the galvanizing force that helps ground us in a shared corporate culture. DRIVE is: Diversity, Responsibility, Integrity, Voice-of-Customer and End-Results. Click here to read more about our culture and values.
Our headquarters are located in San Francisco and we have additional offices in Knoxville, TN and New York City with employees working remotely in AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, LA, MA, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT , VA, WA, Washington, D.C. All employees are required to have permanent residency in one of these states. Candidates who are willing to relocate are also encouraged to apply.
Verana Health is using our real-world data to advance clinical research and accelerate patient recruitment in clinical trials. Site enablement is a crucial part of clinical research and how Verana foresees growing the network of practices that use our proprietary technology (“ready sites”) and participate in research studies with Verana. The Clinical Trials team goals include deepening our relationships with practices in the network, harnessing the power of the data to connect patients to research opportunities, enhancing the value proposition of our data & technology from a site, Sponsor, and partner perspective, and shaping our future site enablement and site network strategy.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defines strategic and operational objectives for Verana’s clinical research network including metrics for tracking success and network growth
- Shape the future vision and implementation of Verana’s clinical research network and site enablement solutions
- Drive marketing content by refining the value proposition of Verana’s clinical research solutions
- Collaborate with Sponsors and CROs to build integrated workflows and solutions to drive optimal site experience
- Define synergies and build cross-functional team to enhance site relationships and expand our use of data
- Collaborate with senior executives and clinicians at practices to innovate and grow use of Verana’s data and technologies
- Synthesize industry trends and site feedback to inform product development
- Collaborate in a highly cross-functional environment, which includes working with legal, marketing, practice experience, medical and society groups to grow the research network
- Inform commercial activities including offering development and clinical trial partnerships
- Available as an internal resource for project teams to ensure achievement of efficient and effective project delivery
- Represent customer view and needs to internal teams to inform internal strategies and areas of future focus
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in clinical research, life sciences consulting, or equivalent
- Experience with RWD sources and strategies for leveraging RWD in clinical development lifecycle
- Strong understand of clinical research landscape (Ph1-4)
- Strong experience around data & technology implementation in clinical research setting
- Knowledge of FDA/regulatory guidelines and future focus
- Sales and/or account management experience preferred
- We provide health, vision, and dental coverage for employees
- For our PPO plans, Verana pays 100% of employee insurance coverage and 90% of family
- For our HDHP plans, Verana offers additional monthly $100 individual / $200 HSA contribution
- 401k Match - 3% match paid year end, up to $1000/year
- A generous parental leave policy and family building support through the Cleo Family
- Flexible vacation plans
- $700 Learning & Wellness stipend
- $25/wk in Doordash credit
- Spring Health mental health support
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Verana, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Caution to Job Applicants: Be vigilant against potential scams. Verana Health will never ask for payment or personal information upfront. Verify company details, cross-check job offers, and trust your instincts. Any legitimate job offer will be received by a Verana Health email account (not via gmail, text or other means) Report suspicious activities to protect yourself and others in the job-seeking community.
Please note pay ranges for major metropolitan areas may be different.