Senior Manager, Customer Success Operations
About the Role:
As a Sr. Manager, Customer Success Operations, you will be a leader and contributor who executes on broader departmental strategy and decisions, bringing ideas to life in order to disseminate to a broader team. You will help identify operational process improvements that are lean and effective enhancements to the Customer Success team’s daily job functions. You will make recommendations to the CS Operations leadership team for scaling the tools and processes used by the CS Operations team.
This is not a Customer Support or Customer Experience role. We are seeking individuals who have held operations roles supporting Customer Success/Account Management teams.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Market Facing team leadership to identity and establish needed process improvements for the Customer Success Team
- In partnership with the Director of Customer Success Operations, create playbooks for key CS activities (QBR delivery, status reports, risk management)
- Partner with the Market Facing team to drive tool and process adoption across the CS Team
- Continually assess and define processes, standards, deliverables and operational cadence necessary to ensure successful project execution and appropriate communication
- Collaborate with SMEs to create valuable resources and efficient processes
- Lead and operationalize cross-functional initiatives to reduce barriers to customer experience and delivery
- Proactively identify and remove barriers to ensure team success and lead the creation of playbook(s) of best practices to help onboard motivated team members that consistently overdeliver and guide customers through the UU journey
- Predicting and planning solutions by creating strategies and timelines for department projects based on milestones and objectives presented by leadership
- Support and advise on materials delivery in partnership with MFT Enablement Team
- Use data to make informed recommendations to Market Facing team leadership team for process improvement and tracking
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- 5+ years experience in progressively responsible roles in Revenue operations (Customer Success and/or Sales Operations)
- You love adding structure to chaos
- You have a mature understanding of the workings and industry best practices of a Customer Success organization
- You have familiarity with CRMs (i.e. Salesforce, Hubspot) and/or Customer Success Platforms (Gainsight, ChurnZero) and experience developing processes that include these tools
- Can effectively identify priorities based on team goals and business needs
- You are operationally minded and can spot gaps in process from a mile away
- Can juggle multiple project simultaneously and hold stakeholders accountable
- You are an exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator
- You have a unique ability to set teams up for success by listening to needs, identifying gaps and delivering quick but thorough solutions
- Have an eye for the bigger operational picture of the organization and deliver improvements that are cohesive and consistent with a broader vision
- You have a proven track record of building bridges among previously siloed teams
- Strong comfortability working with software technologies such as Google Suite, Zoom, Slack, Asana, etc.
Unite Us’ mission is to unlock the potential of every community. Our co-founders started Unite Us in 2013 to serve the people they served with. They witnessed firsthand the barriers and inefficiencies in trying to navigate health and social services, and set out to improve that experience for veterans and their families. Unite Us quickly expanded to serving all people who need connections to care across our country. Through Unite Us’ national network and software, community-based organizations, government agencies, and healthcare organizations are all connected to better collaborate to meet the needs of the individuals in their communities. We drive the collaboration to predict, deliver, and pay for services that impact whole-person health. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based
- The target pay range for this role is: $90,000 - $115,000. This salary range represents our national target range for this role. Some geographic areas may have higher target ranges.
- This position may require less than 5% travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.