Story Health is an exciting new startup transforming healthcare through virtualization of patient and clinician experiences. Story Health is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. You will work on all systems including patient facing user interfaces, backend services, and clinician tools.
- Work with a cross-functional product team to develop strategies for ensuring products meet our high quality bar.
- Develop verification plans based on input from product and engineering teams.
- Manage internal resources and outside vendors to perform verification and validation of products.
- Document and audit quality procedures to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Be a key contributor to the early stages of an innovative health tech startup contributing wherever needed.
- Experience designing verification plans that ensure the quality of software products.
- Experience managing employees and contractors working in software system testing.
- Strong collaborative and growth mindset that works well with a team to deliver.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently as part of a nimble team to find simple, clever solutions.
- Ability to come up to speed and learn new technologies and new domains quickly with a deep curiosity and self-starting learning skills.
- Ability to operate autonomously and effectively as part of a remote team, and contribute to a culture of humble sharing.
- 5 years of experience shipping software systems as a hands-on member of a team.
- A passion for health and medicine.
Nice to have
- Experience working in healthcare especially with Electronic Health Records
- Experience using one or more public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)