Regional Clinical Operations Manager, Texas
MedArrive enables healthcare providers to seamlessly extend care services into the home, unlocking access to high-quality healthcare for more people at a fraction of the cost. MedArrive's care management platform allows providers and payers to bridge the virtual care gap, integrating physician-led telemedicine with in-person care from EMS professionals. Patients can access trusted medical expertise from their home's comfort and safety without interruption to the continuity of care, resulting in better patient outcomes, a better-utilized healthcare workforce, and significant cost savings for patients and providers alike. MedArrive has a national network of Field Providers and Virtual Clinicians who provide clinical services that span multiple use cases, episodic, longitudinal complex condition monitoring, and ED readmission interventions.
About the Role, The Regional Clinical Operations Manager will:
- Lead the community-based clinical team of Paramedics and EMTs in assigned geographies
- Support team of Paramedics and EMTs in caring for their assigned patient panel as they assess and support in addressing and educating to clinical and social needs in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team
- Responsible for the clinical quality and operational efficiency of the assigned team
- Work closely with other clinical and operational leaders to optimize MedArrive’s in-home care delivery model
- Supports ongoing workforce management, including staffing needs in collaboration with extended Clinical and Operations teams
- Responsible for launching new growth geographies
- Collaborate with Managerial support for equipment and supply management, cost containment, and performance management of assigned team
- Become a technology guru and super-user of all operational platforms, applications, software, and devices and applications required to enable in-home care delivery
- Work closely cross-functionally with additional clinical care delivery teams and leaders
- Other related duties as assigned
- Ideally located in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio. Open to other Texas areas.
- Board certified Paramedic, preferred Community-Based Paramedic
- Strongly Preferred Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of leadership experience leading a Paramedic team
- Results driven and proven leader
- Able to travel across Texas and other assigned territories approximately 50% of the time
- Highly technologically savvy with preferred experience using Google Suite and Slack
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage for employees, spouses, and dependents
- PTO and 401k
- Medical/Dental/Vision (Plans with Zero Monthly Contributions Available)
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- Many More…
MedArrive is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This company participates in E-Verify.