Labor Analyst, Ohio
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Labor Analyst to support the growing complexity of our pharmacy operations. You will leverage your problem-solving abilities and analytical skills to provide management insights designed to improve labor planning, and efficiency, and reduce costs. We are looking for a self-starter who will drive process improvement by building out the right metrics and communication channels required for the successful execution of the labor plan.
This position requires you to be onsite, at our New Albany, OH Fulfillment Center.
- Rack pharmacy labor hours at a task level, and use insights to develop a labor plan to meet the demand forecast.
- Analyze all workflows and develop insights to help the leadership team plan staffing to support the forecast.
- Use available data, combined with manual recording where necessary, to model task timing for both manual and automated pharmacy processes
- Partner closely with finance partners to evolve existing labor models based on your knowledge of pharmacy processes
- Work with external staffing agencies to understand the cost implications of internal versus external labor plans
- 1+ years experience in a labor or finance analyst role
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or related fields
- Excel proficiency including experience with data manipulations – Lookups, PivotTables
- Experience with data visualization tools, specifically Looker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to think through complex problems and resolve conflicts that arise from balancing multiple priorities
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Demonstrated ability to organize resources and analyze alternatives to make effective decisions
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address.