Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
Hims & Hers are seeking an outstanding Regulatory Counsel to join our growing, collaborative Legal team. You will have the opportunity to provide teams from across the company with actionable legal advice on various healthcare and pharmacy laws, rules, and regulations impacting the products and services offered through Hims & Hers. You will get to work on interesting and novel issues that arise from the intersection of healthcare, technology, and e-commerce.
- Support multiple teams throughout the organization, including the pharmacy business, compliance, and operations teams
- Advise cross-functional teams across the business on a broad variety of healthcare regulatory issues and considerations related to legal risks
- Identify issues that may touch upon privacy and product issues
- Work with the public policy team to inform and shape the company’s legislative efforts by providing subject matter expertise to support the review of proposed laws, rules, and regulations impacting the business
- Stay up-to-date on relevant state and federal pharmacy and telehealth laws
- Juris Doctor from an ABA-accredited law school and current active license to practice law in at least one US jurisdiction
- 5+ years of healthcare regulatory experience
- Extensive experience with healthcare laws and regulations, particularly in the areas of pharmacy compliance/operations and digital health
- Familiarity and experience interpreting and advising on state and federal laws, rules, and regulations applicable to pharmacy services and operations, including knowledge related to compounding, as well as pharmacy licensing, certifications, and accreditations.
- Strong record of providing creative, solution-focused advice
- Team-oriented mindset and positive attitude
- Ability to adapt quickly in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong time management, project prioritization, and management skills
- Experience interacting with legislators, trade associations, and licensing/regulatory authorities such as Boards of Pharmacy is a plus
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send resumes to this email address.