IT Support Specialist
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
We are seeking an IT Support Specialist to provide hardware, software, and onboarding support across the company (onsite 5 days a week in Columbus, OH).
- Manage Helpdesk support requests through the ticketing system (Freshservice)
- Provide technical troubleshooting expertise to resolve various hardware and software upgrades, repairs and support
- Assist in New Hire Onboarding Process: Equipment Deploys, Account Creation, Imaging, Setup, and Training
- Assist in creating and maintaining documentation on Helpdesk policies and user support
- Assist company all hands meetings
- Assist in equipment and software inventory and asset tracking. Troubleshoot basic network and printer issues
- Complete special projects as requested and documenting all IT procedures
- At least 3 years Helpdesk experience in an Enterprise IT environment
- A desire to help folks out and an eagerness to learn
- Familiarity with Microsoft, Apple, and Google products in an Enterprise environment
- Familiarity with conferencing, collaboration, and communication software along with other cloud-based applications used (Zoom, Google Apps, Slack, Dropbox)
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects. Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality
- The ability to work independently with little need for direct supervision. A keen sense for finding missing opportunities to elevate the team to new standards
- Experience in MDM management solutions (like JAMF) and creating policies to manage devices is highly preferable (Windows, Mac OS and mobile devices)
- Knowledge of proper endpoint security management and protection on devices
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.