CMS Developer II
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
Hims and Hers is looking for an experienced CMS Developer II to join our CMS team. You will be led by the Technical Manager of CMS Development for Storefront and Growth Marketing to translate brand narratives, storylines, and initiatives into compelling digital content and manage the distribution of assets across brand marketing and content channels on hims.com and forhers.com. This role will work collaboratively with channel leads, copywriters, designers and engineers.
- Work cross functionally with the user acquisition, design and product teams to improve, create and maintain web pages and offer pages in our Content Management System, Contentful.
- Assist in the setup and execution of A/B experiments, driving improvements to the website's performance and user experience.
- Organize and maintain brand photo and video libraries, establishing systems for internal accessibility.
- Build and maintain website pages in the CMS, ensuring high-quality and consistent content in their area.
- Responds to and resolves tickets in a timely manner, providing excellent customer service to internal stakeholders.
- Acts as a category owner for a specific area of the website, taking ownership and responsibility for ensuring its success.
- Proactively seek internal feedback and encourage business owners to provide ongoing content support and product updates.
- Maintains a strong connection with the product managers for their category, ensuring alignment and consistency across the website.
- Identify areas for improvement and collaborate with the Technical Manager to implement updates.
- Requires at least 5 years of experience in CMS development or web development roles, with 2+ years of experience in a senior or lead role preferred.
- Ability to communicate priorities, mitigate impacts, and manage multiple technical projects especially when requirements change as new business discoveries or industry compliance dictate.
- Takes ownership of their personal and professional development, staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices in CMS development.
- A holistic approach to design, from high level strategy to small design details.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Experience with Contentful: Content Management System preferred, but not required
- Experience editing and building pages using HTML5, CSS3, short code and responsive layouts a plus
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.