Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is the leading health and wellness platform, on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We are revolutionizing telehealth for providers and their patients alike. Making personalized solutions accessible is of paramount importance to Hims & Hers and we are focused on continued innovation in this space. Hims & Hers offers nonprescription products and access to highly personalized prescription solutions for a variety of conditions related to mental health, sexual health, hair care, skincare, heart health, and more.
Hims & Hers is a public company, traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about the brand and offerings, you can visit hims.com and forhers.com, or visit our investor site. For information on the company’s outstanding benefits, culture, and its talent-first flexible/remote work approach, see below and visit www.hims.com/careers-professionals.
About the Role:
The Credentialing Coordinator will primarily be responsible for the buildout of an exciting, new function of the H&H Credentialing Program that supports supervising physicians on our platform. This involves the credentialing and onboarding of supervising physicians, as well as coordination with their corresponding supervisees. This role presents a unique ownership opportunity, and will be critical to the success of the H&H Provider Operations function.
Additionally, the Credentialing Coordinator will support in all other aspects of credentialing of healthcare professionals. This includes onboarding new providers, assisting in resolution of issues facing current providers, and ensuring all providers have current certification and licensure. The Credentialing Coordinator will report to the Credentialing Manager, and collaborate with Telemedicine leadership.
- End-to-end ownership and execution of the Supervising Physician credentialing program. This includes provider credentialing and onboarding, coordination with supervisees and third-party service providers, contract issuance, and regulatory filings.
- Partner with the Credentialing Manager to ensure all new and existing providers possess the required credentials and licenses to operate compliantly and safely on the H&H platform, that these are documented accurately, and work with providers to ensure that these credentials are kept up to date.
- Manage, resolve, or escalate credentialing related support issues through ZenDesk. Identifying common themes and developing processes to improve the provider experience.
- Coordinate with external credentialing verification organization (CVO) to both process applications in a timely manner and deepen partnership by providing regular feedback to support our needs.
- Audit and verify compliance with NCQA and state level requirements for providers to practice.
- Own agreement workflows with all contracted providers ensuring new applications/licenses are recorded accurately in the credentialing database.
- Continuously monitoring credentialing related data integrity between multiple provider data management systems. Identifying potential red flags or quality concerns during the credentialing process.
- Perform employment verifications and send out certificates of insurance for current providers.
- Work cross functionally with the Provider Success team to streamline and support credentialing processes related to provider onboarding.
- Work externally with third-party service providers to analyze, iterate, and document processes, providing recommendations for improving efficiencies.
- Work with the Credentialing Manager to analyze, recommend improvements, and build out the credentialing program.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of five (5) years credentialing experience with working knowledge of credentialing accreditation regulations, policies and procedures, and NCQA standards.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal, listening effectively and asking questions when clarification is needed.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to plan and prioritize to meet deadlines; with the ability to re-prioritize as needed.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, Google Suite, and Internet use.
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.