Sr. Manager, Category Finance
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
Hims & Hers is looking to recruit a Senior Manager to join our finance organization. In this role, you will report to the VP of Marketing and Category Finance and be fully remote-based. As a Senior Manager, you will own and be responsible for the day-to-day financial planning, strategic finance, budgeting, metrics, systems, decision support, and analysis for each of our categories.
- Build deep partnerships with Category Growth, Marketing, Product, and other Strategic Finance teams
- Develop pricing and go-to-market strategy for new products based on financial feasibility
- Act as a trusted advisor to business leaders on category growth teams. You will develop and present your business leaders with the most current information, analysis, and insights to help them understand their short and long-term financial position
- Develop scorecards with KPIs that tie to category initiatives; partner with analytics to create Looker dashboards to track and report on progress
- Manage revenue forecast and LTV models for each category
- Recommend actions to achieve growth, retention, and new product goals
- Package financial analysis into clear and concise insights for senior leaders
- Manage, mentor, and guide team analysts on various projects
- Model our Finance team values and contribute to learning and development across the team
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering, and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
- 10+ years of Finance experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- High proficiency with planning and budgeting tools
- Experience with Business intelligence software and data analytics tools (e.g. Looker), NetSuite Planning and Budgeting
- Understanding of unit economics, customer lifetime value, and customer acquisition cost principles a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent modeling and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, curious, agile, collaborative, and growth mindset oriented
- MBA, CFA, or CPA a plus
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.