Sr. Financial Analyst - Operations Finance
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
Hims & Hers is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to join our finance organization. This role will be reporting to the Sr. Finance Manager and is remote-based. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will own and be responsible for operations P&L management, financial planning, strategic finance, systems, decision support, and analysis for operations.
- Partner with our wholesale team and various operations teams
- Own forecast and planning models; deliver monthly forecasts, pacing updates, and volume mix rate analysis
- Participate in the preparation and review of annual, quarterly, and monthly budgets
- Construct frameworks to evaluate and monitor efficiency and compounding initiatives
- Deliver variable costing estimates for new product launches
- Prepare materials for monthly business reviews, support board presentations
- Create models and reporting that distill complex information into actionable business insights
- Define KPIs, build and automate reporting around them, and deliver analyses of drivers
- Act as a trusted advisor to business leaders on cross-functional teams. You will develop and present your business leaders with the most current information, analysis, and insights to help them understand their short and long-term financial position
- Perform ad-hoc projects, financial analyses, and presentations for executive management
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in strategic finance, investment banking, and/or consulting
- Experience in technology/consumer banking group or at a high growth start-up/company preferred but not required
- Experience with online subscription businesses, operations, supply chain, and logistics is a plus
- Experience in Excel and love the challenge of bringing structure to complex unstructured problems
- Strategic thinker who is intellectually curious
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.