Analyst, Clinical Quality
Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
We are currently hiring a Analyst, Clinical Quality who will report into our Director, Clinical Quality to join our Clinical Quality team. This role will collaborate and contribute to the overall clinical quality program including chart audits, monitoring quality metrics, and continuous performance improvement for all clinical services and for the medical provider team. We are looking for a creative, dedicated and driven individual who ensures quality principles are applied in all duties, is passionate about healthcare quality, and loves solving problems through innovative solutions.
- Monitor clinical quality through evaluation of completed clinical visits against approved clinical guidelines
- Participate in ongoing quality improvement processes (i.e., reconsideration flow)
- Demonstrate expertise in correlating data trends to implementation of clinical practice behaviors
- Collaborate with key internal clinical and business operations team members for strategic direction and operational logistics of new clinical initiatives
- Maintain consistent communication with key internal stakeholders
- Maintain highly organized and accurate documentation on all quality metrics and performance improvement initiatives
- Perform research and documentation for service expansions
- Other duties as needed
- Nurse Practitioner with 5+ years of experience in healthcare field
- Working knowledge of clinical best practices and performance improvement
- Creative and practical operationalization of clinical services/care
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (i.e. Epocrates, Excel)
- Self-starter aptitude and ability to work independently: you’ll be working in a fast-paced environment and managing competing priorities
- Willingness to grow, learn, and work as a member of a cross-functional team
- Past experience in Clinical Quality & Clinical Education is helpful but not required
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
Conditions of Employment:
- This position will require working with Hazardous Drugs (HD) and would require that Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) be worn for the length of working with these drugs. These items would include gloves, respiratory protection, gown and other items as required.
- This position requires medical approval to wear respiratory protection in the form of negative or positive pressure respirators, including N95, full face respirator, SCBA, or Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR).
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking up to 50% of the time, standing up to 100% of the time, squatting and bending up to 20% of the time and lifting up to 80% of the time for up to a twelve hour shift. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Due to the risk of reproductive capability in handling or compounding certain Hazardous Drugs (HD) associates must be willing to confirm that they understand the potential risks (teratogenicity, carcinogenicity and reproductive effects) of handling hazardous drugs.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.