Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
About the Role:
Hims & Hers is looking for an experienced executive to lead Partnerships who will create and scale our Partnerships function. In this role, you will partner with and serve as a senior leadership team member and will be responsible for finding and managing partners, defining objectives and timelines, establishing repeatable, data-driven practices, and overseeing a program that drives meaningful revenue and retention.
- Develop, monitor, and adjust the overall strategy, ideal partner profiles, and practices to identify and develop partners across both marketing and clinical relationships
- Establish clearly defined goals for each partner relationship, and update and maintain proper reporting metrics and funnel management
- Work with our partners and internal teams (marketing, legal, product, and engineering) to optimize joint strategies for driving results
- Be accountable for sourced and influenced revenue, partner success KPIs, and retention and integration adoption
- Be willing to perform hands-on work while the team is growing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 15+ years of executive experience primarily focused on business development experience, with a demonstrable ability to drive successful partnerships across communications-driven and lead-generation partnerships
- 10+ years prior management experience
- Experience negotiating and executing partnerships, ideally with a focus on the health-tech sectors
- Strategic thinking with outstanding business instincts can help chart the course and can translate plans into value-creating results for the company
- Ability to apply critical, strategic, and scientific/technical thinking to unstructured situations to make sound business judgments
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and teams with attention to detail, and to influence without authority
- Strong executive presence with proven ability to present and manage a wide variety of relationships
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Competitive salary & equity compensation for full-time roles
- Unlimited PTO, company holidays, and quarterly mental health days
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental & vision, and parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Offsite team retreats
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.