Healthcare Analytics Manager
Found is a modern weight care platform and community focused on integrated support. According to a recent CDC study, nearly 50% of Americans want to lose weight, and on average, Americans have gained 30 lbs during the pandemic. But the existing weight loss industry focuses on shame - if you don’t have the willpower to eat less and workout more, you aren’t trying hard enough.
Modern science shows us that weight care is complex - food and movement are important, but so are hormones, genetics, sleep, stress, mental health, and daily habits. Found's unique approach incorporates resources and tools for behavior changes, a digital app with guided programming, an online community, and if indicated, medical and prescription solutions.
Research shows that addressing weight health reduces the long-term risk of diabetes, heart disease, and some forms of cancer. We believe in giving our community tools that will help them add years to their lives and reach their goals. We believe it’s not just what you’ve lost, it’s what you’ve Found. Found has raised more than $130mm from leading investors, including Atomic, GV, WestCap, IVP, TCG, Define Ventures and more.
About the Role:
As a Health Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting healthcare data to support evidence-based decision-making and improve clinical and program outcomes. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, to identify trends, patterns, and insights from complex data sets. The ideal candidate will have a strong background working with a broad range of data types/sources, critical comprehension, end to end workflows and their influence on data collection, strong statistical modeling and data visualization techniques.
As a thought leader & health outcomes partner you will:
- Collaborate with clinical leaders, operators, and executive stakeholders to define hypotheses, data requirements, and objectives for analytical projects
- Identify opportunities to improve healthcare delivery, patient outcomes, and operational efficiency for our member base
- Work with product, engineering & data engineering to surface data collection opportunities that drive end to end clarity on healthcare delivery
- Stay updated with current industry trends, advancements in health data analytics, and regulatory requirements related to healthcare data privacy and security
As a world class analyst you will:
- Develop and implement analysis plans; developing clear and quantitative hypotheses, apply advanced analytical techniques(multivariate regression, time series, a/b testing) to surface insights that evaluate the outcomes of our program
- Identify trends, patterns, and correlations that inform improving health or financial outcomes, e.g., disease prevalence, risk factors, and the effectiveness of health interventions identify trends, patterns, and correlations that can inform healthcare interventions, resource allocation, and policy decisions
- Present findings and insights derived from data analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences through written reports, presentations, and data visualization tools
As a data strategist you will:
- Design, clean, and validate large and complex healthcare data sets from various sources, including electronic health records (EHRs), claims data, surveys, and public health database
- Collaborate with the data engineering to optimize data collection, storage, and retrieval processes, and ensure data security and compliance with applicable regulations
- Master’s degree in a relevant field such as health informatics, statistics, epidemiology, or data science
- Expert in data analysis tools and programming languages such as SQL, Python, R, or SAS
- Proficient with data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI, or other open source tools to create compelling visual representations of data
- Proven experience working as a data analyst in the healthcare/telehealth industry
- Familiarity with healthcare data standards; i.e.ICD-10, CPT, SNOMED CT, HL7, and FHIR
- Familiarity with data formats like claims, encounters, enrollment, clinical, pharmacy, contract, SDoH, and financial data from payers / providers
- Experience developing health outcomes & health operations metrics, including population health, cost, quality, risk & utilization
This is the role for you if…
- You are detail-oriented mindset with a strong commitment to data accuracy and quality
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a remote environment partnering with data engineering, clinical research, clinical operations, and product
- Have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Can work autonomously, are insatiably curious & comfortable with gnarly datasets
- Have excellent communication skills, with the ability to present technical information clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to manipulate and analyze complex data sets