Senior Business Data Analyst
Reporting to and working in close partnership with the Chief Operations Officer, the Senior Business Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing data and generating reports while working in collaboration with our team to solve complex business problems.
FOLX Health exists to be the leading health and wellness platform for LGBTQIA+ care, providing end to end services, both virtually and in person, across the spectrum of community needs. We are the north star for innovation in the broader ecosystem by creating joyful, affirming healthcare on one's own terms and building community and access around those needs.
Reliability: We show up for our members and each other in service of our mission.
Transparency: We build trust by openly sharing our goals and progress.
Access: We invest in our team by providing the tools and training needed to achieve individual goals.
Agency: We trust our team to get their jobs done.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and own FOLX data analytics model
- Work with large data sets and build metrics to provide meaningful insights to leadership around Revenue Cycle Management, Finance, Business Development, Marketing and Member behaviors
- Build and maintain internal facing, self service dashboards to support day to day decisions for department leads
- Own and maintain reporting for financial team and monthly close process
- Develop end to end processes around the collection, integration and reporting of data from new and existing vendors, clients and partnerships
- Partner with department leads to understand and improve current clinical and operational practices and workflows based on member journey
- Develop and maintain a statistically valid de-identification process
- Communicate technical information in an accessible executive and partner facing manner in both verbal and written presentations to the organization’s leadership to communicate key findings and updates on business process adjustments
- Conduct in-depth data analysis using SQL, AWS tools, Python, and spreadsheets
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, or related field
- 7+ years of analytics experience at a technology-focused organization, high-growth startup, healthcare company, or similar background
- Hands on experience working with non-technical end-business users, not limited to crafting requirements, designing dashboards and communicating technical terms and limitations
- Advanced SQL (modeling and querying in Postgresql, MySQL, Oracle, or similar RDBMS)
- Knowledgeable in the distinction between an analytic datastore and an operational one, and how to design and populate one from the other
- Proficient in Excel (data cleaning and manipulation, index matching, dynamic and driver-based scenario planning)
- Experience building impactful BI dashboards (Quicksight, Tableau, Looker, Excel, etc.)
- Experience working in full end-to-end analytics cycle - data management, cleaning/processing, analysis, visualization
- Collaborative working style with the ability to work independently in a remote environment
Salary range: $177,000 - $187,000 annualized
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected status. Here, diversity and inclusion means accepting that everyone’s perspective can teach you something. We’re eager to learn.
Please note: There has been a recent increase in employment scams. FOLX posts all of our open positions on our careers page at www.folxhealth.com/careers and only contacts candidates from official "@folxhealth.com" email addresses.