FOLX is hiring a People Leader to oversee Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Performance Management, Compensation, and Perks & Benefits. Reporting to the CEO, you will manage a high functioning group of professionals, each with unique domain experience, as we build the people function of the future. In addition, you will partner with the executive team to work on Org Development & Culture, Learning & Development, DEIB, and Employee Engagement.
FOLX Health exists to be the leading health and wellness platform for LGBTQIA+ care, providing end to end services, both virtually and in person, across the spectrum of community needs. We are the north star for innovation in the broader ecosystem by creating joyful, affirming healthcare on one's own terms and building community and access around those needs.
Reliability: We show up for our members and each other in service of our mission.
Transparency: We build trust by openly sharing our goals and progress.
Access: We invest in our team by providing the tools and training needed to achieve individual goals.
Agency: We trust our team to get their jobs done.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the charge in building a world-class people capability to support the continued growth of the business
- Drive our People value proposition further by improving our performance management, benefits, compensation, and hiring strategies
- Oversee and ensure execution of the People Team’s day-to-day operations
- Establish a vision and shape programs and processes designed around the employee journey as we scale
- Drive best practices and outcomes for diversity & inclusion across the candidate & employee experience, creating a place where everyone belongs at FOLX
- Regularly assess organizational climate, engagement, and efficiencies, and seek opportunities for improvements
What You Bring:
- 10+ years experience in People Operations, ideally within a hyper growth business
- Strong and broad leadership capability across HR proficiencies; including employee relations, performance management, talent acquisition, compensation, compliance, coaching, organizational change, and program development
- Passionate and pragmatic champion of diversity, equity and inclusion throughout all people programs
- Strong bias for action and not afraid to “roll up your sleeves” when needed
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design and communicate clear processes, and a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Commitment to working in an LGBTQIA+ centric environment and to increase your own cultural competency in a space with constantly evolving identities and language
Salary range: $180,000 - $190,000 annualized
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected status. Here, diversity and inclusion means accepting that everyone’s perspective can teach you something. We’re eager to learn.
Please note: There has been a recent increase in employment scams. FOLX posts all of our open positions on our careers page at www.folxhealth.com/careers and only contacts candidates from official "@folxhealth.com" email addresses.