Telehealth Therapist (per diem)
FOLX Health exists to be the leading health and wellness platform for LGBTQIA+ care, providing end to end services, both virtually and in person, across the spectrum of community needs. We are the north star for innovation in the broader ecosystem by creating joyful, affirming healthcare on one's own terms and building community and access around those needs.
Reliability: We show up for our members and each other in service of our mission.
Transparency: We build trust by openly sharing our goals and progress.
Access: We invest in our team by providing the tools and training needed to achieve individual goals.
Agency: We trust our team to get their jobs done.
We are currently seeking Telehealth Therapists (per diem) to join our Behavioral Health Services team! As a therapist with FOLX, you will be engaging, evaluating and providing care for our members (patients) through a telehealth platform, based on FOLX behavioral health protocols and your clinical judgment.
We are specifically looking for therapists licensed in the following states: California, Connecticut, Georgia, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Texas and Virginia.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide evidence-based care through synchronous live video sessions to adults with a wide range of mental health conditions
- Collaborate with psychiatric providers and fellow therapists to support comprehensive treatment as part of the FOLX clinical team
- Perform initial and ongoing assessments of patient's condition and needs; develop and implement therapeutic interventions appropriate to treatment goals; and draw from self-assessments, functional improvement, and goal progress measures to monitor and adjust treatment plans
- Utilize between-session messaging to support patients and communicate with the treatment team through FOLX’s EMR in accordance with FOLX Health policies and procedures
- Engage and collaborate in treatment team meetings, supervision, and department meetings
- Maintain detailed and timely clinical documentation through our user-friendly, reliable member portal that includes digital tools for streamlined documentation
- Receive support and consultation from the Behavioral Health Program Manager when needed
- Help design, coordinate, and provide therapy services and programs for a variety of patient and community populations
- Comply with federal and state therapy regulations
- Maintain state license(s) as required
What You’ll Bring:
- Master's degree or higher from an accredited educational program in psychology, counseling or social work
- At least one state license (LCSW, LMHC or LPC) to be able to practice upon hire. We will help support additional state license applications depending on your hours of availability, mutual interest, and need as we expand services.
- 2+ years of clinical experience serving the trans and queer community
- Previous telehealth experience
- Dedication to the FOLX mission and Informed Consent Model of Care that are rooted in empowerment, transparency, and collaboration
- Ability to communicate clearly and compassionately with a wide variety of patients and coworkers; fluency in additional languages is a plus
- Organizational and time management skills that allow for timely completion of charts and member care in a remote work environment
- Self-motivation, independence, and willingness to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to learn new apps, programs, and proficiency with virtual meeting platforms
- Demonstrated experience in working with diverse groups, including diversity in race, ethnicity, economic status, and educational background
Hourly rate: $50.00; clinical time and admin time are both paid at this same hourly rate
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected status. Here, diversity and inclusion means accepting that everyone’s perspective can teach you something. We’re eager to learn.
Please note: There has been a recent increase in employment scams. FOLX posts all of our open positions on our careers page at www.folxhealth.com/careers and only contacts candidates from official "@folxhealth.com" email addresses.