Digital Strategy & Value Consultant
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Who is DexCare?
DexCare optimizes time in healthcare, streamlining patient access, reducing waits, and enhancing overall experiences. Born within Providence, DexCare addresses tech gaps by aligning supply and demand, recently securing a $75 million Series C funding round led by ICONIQ Growth, alongside partners like MGB, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, and others, to modernize healthcare infrastructures for an inclusive ecosystem.
What is DexCare?
DexCare, a digital care orchestration platform, streamlines care delivery logistics. It empowers healthcare systems to predict constraints and precisely schedule services, optimize capacity, and cuts operational costs. Currently serving 57 million patients, including Kaiser Permanente and Providence, DexCare ushers in a new era of digital-care access, ensuring health systems can efficiently track and deliver every hour of capacity for consumer ease.
DexCare has an exciting and unique opportunity for individuals to get in on the ground floor of a Seattle-based health industry tech start-up with a well-established team and several large, respected health systems as customers. We seek an innovative and proven healthcare transformation leader to join the Customer Experience team as the Digital Strategy & Value Consultant. This is an expansion position driving utilization and adoption of the DexCare products through innovative problem-solving to aid in minimizing complicated barriers that a health provider and patients frequently encounter. In addition, this position will ensure the Voice of the Customer (VoC) is shared throughout DexCare. Additionally, they will utilize a data and value-driven approach while establishing credibility and trust with customers.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a digital health consultant to healthcare system customers to help secure clinical and operational buy-in for platform deployment and adoption
- Clearly convey the non-technical aspects of platform implementation and utilization throughout the customer journey, starting with the sales process
- Ability to clearly distinguish the value proposition of our platform and positioning relative to an EMR
- Provide the (VoC) internally for DexCare by providing data-driven, documented business case methodology
- Present digital concepts to customers to help drive adoption and utilization of product lines
- Strategize with the customer to maximize ROI
- Capture customer use cases, innovative workflows, and standardize KPIs for customer during implementation and throughout the customer journey
- Translate between technical and clinical, external customers, and internal product and engineering teams to drive and document solutions related to the customer requests
- Partner with product, implementation, and commercial to create scalable value-based solutions
- Lead process improvement while maintaining progress over perfection in practice
- Willingness to take the risk and bring innovative non-product development approaches to help the customer meet their goals
- Work alongside customers' clinical, operational, and marketing teams, including data analysis for staffing model considerations, development of playbooks, training material, workflow ideation, etc.
- Create evidence based best practices, communicate product updates and digital health industry trends, and keep customers engaged through clinical and operational thought leadership
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of experience working within an enterprise health system; clinical credentials (MD or DO) required.
- Clinic management or ambulatory experience required
- 5+ years of experience working with digital health products is required; experience in product development or program management preferred
- Expert level understanding of Healthcare Business Models and Care Delivery processes (such as healthcare policy, telehealth policy, staffing models, provider productivity & reimbursement models, etc.)
- Expert ability to translate strategy into action, including ownership of driving transformation across the full spectrum of stakeholders (from executive leadership to individual contributors)
- Proven ability to actively listen and provide actionable out-of-the-box solutions providing iterative value to customers
DexCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.