Project Manager, Clinical Programs
Project Manager, Clinical Programs
Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
The Project Manager: Clinical Programs position is a crucial role in our organization as business needs change quickly — in this role you are responsible for performing a full range of activities that will positively impact the organization and contribute to guiding the development and execution of our Clinical Programs, a key growth initiative for the company.
This role offers tremendous opportunity for an energetic, highly organized person to make an immediate impact on the growth of Cohere and our clinical initiatives. Reporting to the Vice President of Clinical Programs, you will work cross-functionally to manage the workflow of both external partners, as well as internal groups such as provider relations, service operations, product management, product marketing, and business development to support a wide range of projects. The work will be fast-paced with evolving needs - requiring flexibility, emotional intelligence, curiosity, and grace under pressure.
Last but not least: People who succeed here are empathetic teammates who are candid, kind, caring, and embody our core values and principles. We believe that diverse, inclusive teams make the most impactful work. Cohere is deeply invested in ensuring that we have a supportive, growth-oriented environment that works for everyone.
What you will do:
- Seeking Excellence- Ensure initiatives delivered meet the intended business benefits and/or success criteria by demonstrating leadership, initiative, and autonomy
- Initiative Planning – Manage tasks and resources in a detailed project plan with accurate updates on implementation schedule provided regularly; utilize data to inform strategies that will drive meaningful change and demonstrate program impact and efficacy
- Initiative Communication – Identify, engage, and manage all stakeholders including clearly identifying roles, articulating responsibilities, setting expectations, and resolving gaps and constraints effectively
- Initiative Implementation- execution of large-scale deliverables, including evaluation and accountability to outcomes
- Status Reporting – Regular reporting is aligned and integrated and with cost and schedule variances that are understood and can be articulated to senior executive audiences
What we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills, ability to create structured models from unstructured information
- Flexibility and agility, works well in ambiguous situations, clear understanding of an early stage startup environment
- Ability to work cross functionally across remote teams
- Ability to understand the business needs and create practical solutions to execute program development strategies that support those needs
- Ability to manage work with multiple teams and multiple projects in a high-pressure environment
- Thrive in a fast paced, self directed environment
- Strong project management skills, including familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
Your Background & Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in a Production/Program Development environment
- Healthcare experience preferred; knowledge of working directly with Providers strongly preferred
- PMP or Agile Scrum Master Certification
- Proficient in using a Mac
- Proficient in Atlassian Jira & Confluence
- Strongly proficient in G suite applications
- Demonstrated track record of continuous quality improvement programs that deliver
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proficient in developing presentations that tell a complete story
- Passionate about continuous process improvement, always actively seeking out practical solutions to challenging business problems
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) in the following fields; Business, Management, Finance, Human Resources, Education, Healthcare or equivalent professional experience; Master's degree preferred
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.
The salary range for this position is $90,000 to $120,000 annually; as part of a total benefits package which includes health insurance, 401k and bonus. In accordance with state applicable laws, Cohere is required to provide a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. Individual pay decisions are ultimately based on a number of factors, including but not limited to qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and internal alignment.