Technical Program Manager
Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we built an interoperable platform and services that are expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will be at the forefront of driving initiatives and programs across our organization. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of complex, cross-functional projects that enhance our capabilities and meet our strategic objectives.
What you will do:
- Program Planning and Management: Develop and manage end-to-end project plans. Ensure timely delivery of projects while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Cross-functional coordination: Collaborate with engineering, product management, and other teams to align project objectives and timelines. Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical departments.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and dependencies associated with projects. Develop contingency plans and manage risk mitigation by working with Engineering Leadership.
- Communication: Provide regular updates to stakeholders at all levels, including executive leadership, about project status, milestones, and any critical issues.
- Resource Allocation: Ensure that projects have the necessary resources, including personnel, technology, and budget.
- Jira: Be a power user of Jira and use its reporting capabilities to create dashboards, automated reports, etc.
- Process Improvement: Continuously evaluate and improve existing project management processes and methodologies.
Your background & requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience as a Technical Program Manager or similar role in a technology-focused environment.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent.
- Experience with cloud technologies, AI, or other emerging technologies.
- Experience in a large-scale, globally distributed environment.
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.