Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctor's office. Founded in August, 2019, we are committed to eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
We are recruiting a Solutions Engineer to join our growing team. Sitting within the Cohere Technology team, this individual will operate at the intersection of our Growth, Implementation, and Product Engineering teams to ensure successful product development and releases for our new client implementations. By driving best practice adherence and consulting with our prospective clients, this role will enable standardization for the Cohere platform.
Last but not least: People who succeed here are empathetic teammates who are candid, kind, caring, and embody our core values and principles. We believe that diverse, inclusive teams make the most impactful work. Cohere is deeply invested in ensuring that we have a supportive, growth-oriented environment that works for everyone.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with new clients and with internal stakeholders to identify any net new product development needed for client implementations.
- Become a go-to expert on Cohere’s product offerings, building a deep understanding that will support client interactions and drive successful implementations.
- Lead discovery and demo sessions with clients, leveraging your deep knowledge of the current product functionality to identify and document product gaps.
- Collaborate with the Product, Designing, and Engineering (PDE) team to ensure that client needs are addressed on the required timelines.
- Facilitate tradeoff decisions based on client timelines or commitments.
- Act as a liaison between clients and the PDE team, consistently sharing valuable feedback to inform future product development.
- Build scalable processes and best practices for the Solutions Engineering team, eventually hiring and managing future team members.
- 5-6 years of experience in a client-facing technical role within a healthcare company.
- Leadership skills and a vision for growing and leading the Solutions Engineering team in the future.
- Strong technical aptitude and with the ability to quickly grasp functionality and configurations of a complex SaaS product.
- The ability to both zoom into granular details of how a product works and zoom out to understand and communicate high-level context.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, capable of conveying complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong user empathy.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for delivering exceptional service to clients and building strong, lasting relationships.
Why Join Us?
- Make a meaningful impact in healthcare.
- Work with a team of passionate individuals.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Flexible working hours.
We're looking for intelligent and ambitious candidates who are innovators with a ton of customer empathy and are willing to venture where no one has gone before. If you're ready to rethink the status quo and embrace the challenge, we'd love to hear from you.
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.