Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
Cohere is looking for a dynamic self-starter to join our Program Management team as we seek to deliver and demonstrate value to key strategic accounts. As a Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in monitoring and ensuring that the programs are being successfully delivered to clients. This customer-facing role will quickly ramp up and collaborate cross-functionally to help organize all activities necessary for a successful experience of the programs. This role will work closely with Client Success, Strategic Account Management, and other teams across the company which will further ensure that Cohere can successfully expand with strategic accounts. Additionally, this role will help refine best practices and will support the creation of a program management playbook for other key customers.
If you are passionate about deploying technology-driven solutions to enhance patient experience, drive clinical excellence, and achieve healthcare operational efficiencies, we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Partner with key health plan and risk bearing provider customers to successfully launch Cohere Health products and programs within their organization
- Act as the key liaison between customer teams, Client Success, Strategic Account Management, and cross functional teams at Cohere to drive day to day program management support activities
- Project manage and monitor the process for implementing new programs with customers, working closely with clients, vendor partners, and Cohere teams
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan, involving all relevant stakeholders and closely monitoring the status of key deliverables
- Track and report on progress and key risks and issues
- Refine program management best practices and create an efficient and repeatable model for future clients
- Work collaboratively to define and optimize processes for effectiveness, efficiency, and consistency
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams, both externally and within Cohere
Your Background & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) required
- 5-7 years of experience in healthcare, especially working with health plans in project management-related role
- Organized and detail-oriented with demonstrated success in project management, including project plan definition through execution
- Start-up ready mindset - progress over polish, able to exhibit comfortableness with ambiguity
- Fast paced startup experience and ability to quickly ramp up and understand the technical work of many different teams
- Experience working with cross-functional teams; product development exposure a plus
- Exceptional communication skills with strong interpersonal skills and experience in customer-facing roles
- Intellectually curious, able to self-start solution discovery (exhibits owner mentality)
- Prior experience and high level of comfort working in Powerpoint (including storytelling via slides), Microsoft Project, and Excel
- Familiarity with value based care models, novel care models (e.g., advanced primary care), payer, provider, and digital health trends
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.