Product Manager, Interventions
Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead our Interventions team. This team is responsible for developing interventions that align the provider, patient, and payer on the optimal care path, leading to improved patient outcomes and reduced costs for the payer. This role will work closely with our Clinical Transformations team to bring these interventions to life.
We're looking for intelligent and ambitious candidates who are innovators with a ton of customer empathy and are willing to venture where no one has gone before. If you're ready to rethink the status quo and embrace the challenge, we'd love to hear from you.
Last but not least: People who succeed here are empathetic teammates who are candid, kind, caring, and embody our core values and principles. We believe that diverse, inclusive teams make the most impactful work. Cohere is deeply invested in ensuring that we have a supportive, growth-oriented environment that works for everyone.
What you will do:
- Develop a comprehensive product vision and strategy for leveraging technology to drive clinical programs that impact patients, providers, and payers at scale.
- Leverage data-driven insights, a deep knowledge of your end users, and collaboration with internal clinicians to invent, pilot, and scale new interventions that drive patients and providers towards higher value care.
- Gain a deep understanding of the decisions made by patients, providers, and payers that leads to how patient care is delivered.
- Work closely with design and engineering teams to deliver solutions that have demonstrable and measurable impact.
- Act as a product evangelist of Cohere’s Interventions portfolio to both internal stakeholders and client clinical leadership.
Your background & requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management in care management, digital health, or adjacent industries with a focus on driving behavior change of your users.
- Track record of “0 to 1” product experience, with the ability to synthesize complex insights and run experiments to develop a product strategy for the team.
- Exceptional analytical capabilities and a dogged determination to always make decisions informed by data.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.