Healthcare Analytics Analyst, Rules
Healthcare Analytics Analyst
Cohere Health, a fast-growing series B company, is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction between patients and doctors experienced in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
We are looking for an Analyst, Healthcare Analytics to play a key role conducting analyses that drive our strategy, clinical product, and operational performance. Reporting into our digital business unit, you will be part of a small, fast-paced team taking on analytically focused projects that improve our digital offerings performance with clients. Ultimately, the work you do will have a direct impact on the growth of the company and our ability to impact more patients at a time in their healthcare journey when they need help most.
You should apply if you enjoy conducting complex analyses and identifying opportunities to drive enhanced value for patients and clients. You love working on a fast paced team, and equally value heads down time to build out analyses and cross functional collaboration with experts. You value rapid execution, and can quickly iterate based on feedback. You have a customer-first mindset, and deliver top-quality work for internal and external customers with clear communication.
Last but not least: People who succeed here are empathetic teammates who are candid, kind, caring, and embody our core values and principles. We believe that diverse, inclusive teams make the most impactful work. Cohere is deeply invested in ensuring that we have a supportive, growth-oriented environment that works for everyone.
What you will do:
- Work with multiple types of healthcare data to build and maintain analytical models to support financial and business analysis; synthesize findings and determine solutions
- Identify optimization opportunities based on analyses to drive increased value for clients
- Proposed, develop, and test new clinical and operational rules to drive clinical impact and optimize Cohere’s value to patients, providers, and payers
- Perform quantitative analysis of health care cost, operational, and patient data
- Participate in client facing conversations and relationships as needed
- Prepare information for clients, build reports, and assist with project scheduling and coordination of tasks
- Develop, review, and analyze detailed data sets leveraged for client reporting/analytics
- Own deliverables in a fast-paced environment
Your background & requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience working in a corporate environment including experience collecting, analyzing, and summarizing qualitative/quantitative data
- Master in excel and other analytics tools with experience in analytics process improvement
- Executive level communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passionate about improving the U.S. healthcare system and helping ensure every patient receives the best care possible
- 3-5 years of experience working with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau or PowerBI, preferred
- Experience and familiarity working with healthcare data and data sets, preferred
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.