Manager, Clinical Implementation
Manager, Clinical Implementation
Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
Join Cohere’s IPA (intelligent prior auth) team, responsible for automating the prior auth decisioning process which will revolutionize the industry. As part of the IPA team, you’ll be interfacing with internal and external business partners to onboard new clients and ensure our platform meets their expectations post go-live.
As a growing organization, this is a position that offers the ability to make a substantive mark on the company and its clients' experience along with exponential growth opportunities.
Last but not least: People who succeed here are empathetic teammates who are candid, kind, caring, and embody our core values and principles. We believe that diverse, inclusive teams make the most impactful work. Cohere is deeply invested in ensuring that we have a supportive, growth-oriented environment that works for everyone.
What you will do:
- Quickly understand Cohere’s clinical content, products, services and clinical programs and how Cohere’s x-functional collaboration and workflow intersect with healthcare providers’ workflow and patients’ care journey.
- Accountable for ensuring all clinical content deliverables (across teams) are resourced/scheduled against the agreed implementation project plan
- Manage a team of new client content implementation specialists responsible for platform / content configuration and project management
- Conduct exploratory analysis on claims/auth data to understand and define scalable methodologies to onboard new clients as part of the sales process.
- Utilize your understanding of clinical content to ensure our platform is setup in a way that is scalable for various client needs.
- Work with the product team to build out net new functionality as needed based on specific client needs as we onboard them to our decisioning platform.
- Work cross functionally with data and product teams to build meaningful data assets based on defined methodologies to capture patient care journeys and episodes of care
- Regularly disseminate findings and actionable insights to key stakeholders to inform strategic decision making
Your background & requirements:
- 3+ years experience developing and managing teams
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience working with big data for healthcare(payer, provider, consulting), with demonstrated quantitative analytical skills
- Working knowledge of analytical and programing languages and tools (e.g., SQL or R, Python)
- Experience building out project plans, delivering on strict deadlines, and strong cross-functional communication
- Advanced knowledge of standard medical and clinical data including medical claims, pharmacy, and eligibility data.
- Passionate about improving the U.S. healthcare system and helping ensure every patient receives the best care possible.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, able to succeed in a fast-paced, high intensity start-up environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Epidemiology, Biostatistics, or Health Economics required.
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.