Sr. Manager of Field & Event Marketing
We exist for American workers and their employers -- who are the backbone of our economy. That is where Centivo comes in -- our mission is to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of Americans who struggle to pay their healthcare bills.
As the Sr. Manager of Field & Event Marketing at Centivo, you will play a central role in developing and executing a competitive, creative and highly differentiated field and event program that engages Centivo’s community of innovative employers and advisors. This role requires a strategic and creative thinker with a passion for creating experiences and events that drive growth and a competitive edge.
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Growth leadership teams to develop and execute comprehensive field & event marketing strategies that successfully engage our target our customers & advisor partners in multiple geographies.
- Balance creativity and execution to hit our growth goals with a clear strategy to execute a successful, differentiated program across a variety of channels: hosted & sponsored events, trade shows, digital events such as webinars and more
- Build and constantly refine a strong point of view on how enterprise events can accelerate Centivo’s growth and bring fresh ideas and bold thinking to the Marketing and Sales team, including perspectives on hosted events, thought leadership series and more
- Lead the planning, execution, and optimization of field and event marketing campaigns and events, including travel and management onsite
- Build accountability and partnership between the Sales & Marketing teams to ensure success and transparency in our event and field performance
- Manage the event marketing budget effectively, allocating resources to events that consistently drive efficiency in our spend and result in improved performance
- Utilize data and analytics to measure the success of field & digital event marketing programs, gather insights, and adjust strategies for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- 8+ years of experience driving enterprise pipeline growth in field and event marketing within the healthcare or health tech industry
- Proven success in partnering with Sales and Commercial teams to align goals and drive effective event programs
- Growth mindset and ambition to create highly differentiated and creative experiences that differentiate brands
- Strong understanding of the healthcare landscape, including Centivo’s customer & advisor profiles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to frequent travel and management of onsite events
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful field marketing campaigns in the healthcare sector
- Familiarity with employer health benefits solutions and emerging trends in the industry
The ranges we place in our job postings reflect what we anticipate to be the minimum to maximum of the base salary for this role. Additionally, our overall benefits package includes a few things you may consider towards a total compensation such as bonus, health benefits (some employer paid), PTO, and equity option grants.
Who we are:
Centivo is an innovative health plan for self-funded employers on a mission to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of working Americans who struggle to pay their medical bills. Anchored around a primary care based ACO model, Centivo saves employers 15 to 30 percent compared to traditional insurance carriers. Employees also realize significant savings through our free primary care (including virtual), predictable copay and no-deductible benefit plan design. Centivo works with employers ranging in size from 51 employees to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, visit centivo.com.
Headquartered in Buffalo, NY with offices in New York City and Buffalo, Centivo is backed by leading healthcare and technology investors, including a recent round of investment from Morgan Health, a business unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co.