Proposal Writer (Contract)
We exist for American workers and their employers -- who are the backbone of our economy. That is where Centivo comes in -- our mission is to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of Americans who struggle to pay their healthcare bills.
Centivo is looking for a Proposal Writer to join the team!
The Proposal Writer Consultant supports live bids and future bids by writing and editing proposal sections, individual answers, and new library content. The consultant will complete content tasks identified by RFP Lead, Sales, and Proposal Managers to keep content accurate, current, and strategic. This is a contract role with 20-hour work weeks and possible increase to hours during peak season.
- Quickly synthesize and use all available sales support tools, including the library, internal sites and marketing collateral
- Populate questionnaires using standard information available from all available resources
- Understand RFP questions and search to find an accurate and complete response
- Maintain library content by identifying new answers in responses and integrates into library with new or updated content records
- Completes assigned content review tasks
- Maintains standard exhibits applicable to RFP
- Complete project work as assigned accurately and within specified deadlines
- Customize standard responses to incorporate customer strategy while maintaining consistency with style guidelines and voice
- Ability to review entire RFP questionnaire and requirements documents and quickly identify items that can be responded to using the proposal content library
- Handle multiple revisions, edit and re-edit proposal sections as needed, and ensure that proposals maintain a consistent tone or voice
- Effectively convey information about products/services to all audiences
- Proofing and copyediting
- Complete work according to deadlines
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Possess solid organizational and decision-making skills
- Meet deadlines and work both independently and in groups
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- 3+ years of sales/business development/writing/proposal experience
- 2+ years of proposal consulting experience with references
- Healthcare experience preferred
- APMP Certification preferred
- Provide two (2) proposal writing samples
This is a fully remote position.
To determine our range, we consider as many of the following data points as are available to us: external market salary survey data, internal data in terms of comparable roles and our budget for the position. Compensation is both an art and a science (as is negotiating a salary for a new job at a new company!), so what we have posted is our good faith estimate of what we expect to pay. We encourage candidates to apply for positions that are of interest and share their desired salary. We consider that as an additional data point, along with candidate skills and qualifications as part of our process.
Who we are:
Centivo is an innovative health plan for self-funded employers on a mission to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of working Americans who struggle to pay their medical bills. Anchored around a primary care based ACO model, Centivo saves employers 15 to 30 percent compared to traditional insurance carriers. Employees also realize significant savings through our free primary care (including virtual), predictable copay and no-deductible benefit plan design. Centivo works with employers ranging in size from 51 employees to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, visit centivo.com.
Headquartered in Buffalo, NY with offices in New York City and Buffalo, Centivo is backed by leading healthcare and technology investors, including a recent round of investment from Morgan Health, a business unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Something looks off?