We exist for American workers and their employers -- who are the backbone of our economy. That is where Centivo comes in -- our mission is to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of Americans who struggle to pay their healthcare bills.
Centivo is looking for a Marketing Intern to help expand the company’s footprint and brand recognition across the self-funded health market. An ideal candidate will bring intellectual curiosity and a willingness to dive right into our ambitious plans across the benefits broker, employer, provider and member populations.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Monitor outgoing member communications for accuracy
- Coordinate with print vendor to deliver welcome materials for new Centivo members
- Assist with event planning ranging from roundtables and webinars to happy hours and dinners
- Explore conference sponsorships and execute on logistics including booth set-up, gifting, signage and list management
- Maintain research spreadsheet and identify key data points to validate the Centivo value proposition
- Help with PPT presentations for internal and external use
- Track metrics from email marketing, advertising, web traffic, social engagement and other key initiatives to inform future strategy (leverage HubSpot, ActiveCampaign and Salesforce)
- Pull and manage lists targeted campaigns
- Oversee website posts including blogs, press and other ongoing updates
- Jump in as needed on inbound request from brokers, partners and clients
We’d love you to have:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- An aptitude for marketing, either through previous internships or real-world experience
- Experience with WordPress, HubSpot, SendGrid and/or Salesforce a plus
Where you’ll be working:
This position is a paid-internship that can be completed remotely or located within our Buffalo offices.
Timeframe of Internship:
This internship will take place effective June 2023 to August 2023 with possibility of extension depending on departmental needs. The hours of this internship are flexible depending on the availability of the candidate. An ideal candidate would be available 20 hours/week.
To determine our range, we consider as many of the following data points as are available to us: external market salary survey data, internal data in terms of comparable roles and our budget for the position. Compensation is both an art and a science (as is negotiating a salary for a new job at a new company!), so what we have posted is our good faith estimate of what we expect to pay. We encourage candidates to apply for positions that are of interest and share their desired salary. We consider that as an additional data point, along with candidate skills and qualifications as part of our process.
Who we are:
Centivo is an innovative health plan for self-funded employers on a mission to bring affordable, high-quality healthcare to the millions of working Americans who struggle to pay their medical bills. Anchored around a primary care based ACO model, Centivo saves employers 15 to 30 percent compared to traditional insurance carriers. Employees also realize significant savings through our free primary care (including virtual), predictable copay and no-deductible benefit plan design. Centivo works with employers ranging in size from 51 employees to Fortune 500 companies. For more information, visit centivo.com.
Headquartered in Buffalo, NY with offices in New York City and Buffalo, Centivo is backed by leading healthcare and technology investors, including a recent round of investment from Morgan Health, a business unit of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Something looks off?